QA Analyst with IBM Filenet and/or Workflow Exp.
|Title:||QA Analyst with IBM Filenet and/or Workflow Exp.|
|Work City, State:||N/A|
|Job Duration:||Long Term|
DescriptionThe QA Analyst will perform functional testing of integrated FileNet workflows, document and track all application bugs and resolutions, as well as interface with developers, business analysts, and end users in defect resolution.
Duties will also include reviewing functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding, identify testing requirements from specifications, build and execute test plans and test cases, facilitate test plan reviews with cross-functional team members, facilitate discussions on defects identified, report and track all defects, and verify fixes in UAT.
Mandatory Skills: candidates must meet all the requirements below to be considered for the Certified Quality Assurance Analyst position.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Certification as either a Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP) or Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), or Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE).
- Demonstrated understanding of thin client software development lifecycle, proficiency in analyzing business and functional documents, writing and executing test plans. Test strategies, test scripts, test scenarios, and test cases for both automated and manual testing needs.
- Strong documentation skills in software defects or program functions and tracking their resolution. Candidate will be required to resolve pending issues and prepare effort estimation and conduct all aspects of testing; STLC, functional, regression, access privileges and System performance and certify the release of workflows into UAT.
- Ability to define project scope and technical specifications, set clear goals and expectations, prioritize activities, facilitate the collection of technical, operational or business requirements, set milestones and follow through to successful completion.
- Able to multi-task, be pro-active in project planning and requirements gathering, set and maintain multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including negotiation, problem resolution and customer service.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with people regardless of their technical skill set.
- Experience with software development life cycle and application release management.
- Expertise with Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint.
- Experience presenting projects to upper management and the ability to present complex ideas clearly and persuasively.
QSoft's target customers require high-value added, highly complex solutions that demand thought leadership from a vendor. QSoft’s Management team has well over 100 years of collective IT experience and understands the journey that their customers have embarked on. QSoft works with their customers to develop comprehensive QA strategies that address all aspects of quality, including automation, methodology, measurement, organization and culture. Our framework is based on years of accumulated experience and wrought with best practices. At QSoft, we deliver lasting, high-impact solutions that guarantee our customers’ success. We leave our confidence with our customer.
QSoft professionals are highly skilled in developing QA strategies that emphasize the balance between speed to market and quality deliverables. Whether you are an eXtreme programming shop or employ more traditional development methodologies, QSoft Professionals will use proven techniques to decrease your cycle times and increase your speed to market. We pride ourselves in our ability to help our Clients deliver quality software with confidence.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications